This is a portfolio piece. I have set it as a portfolio by choosing the “Portfolio” category on the right side of the edit post screen.
A portfolio might contain text……
This is a project I’ve been working on to help manage all our 3D printers. It’s called FabHive!
When you create a new portfolio item, here are a few guiding questions for writing about your project or progress:
If you’re writing a Progress Update…
- What project is this a part of?
- What progress have you made?
- What new learning have you done since your previous update?
- What do you plan to do next?
If you’re writing a Project Reflection…
- What was the project prompt?
- What is your project
- Why did you make this project?
- How did you plan or prototype your project before starting?
- How did you make it? What was your process? What steps did you follow?
- What problems or challenges did you face?
- How did you overcome any challenges and solve problems that you met?
- What would you do differently next time?
- What would you tell someone else who was going to make this project?
- What did you like best about your project?
- How would you make it better?