For my maze I used one of the all ready made templates, and for the maze itself just slowly added one block at a time and stopping often to make sure the space between walls was big enough for the ball. I kept on coming across a problem where I was repeating the same structures over and over again so I had to go back through and move blocks into new places or delete them. Also I got stuck on a problem in Inkscape where it wouldn’t let me copy the blocks anymore even through thats what I had been doing so I had to start duplicating blocks instead. Once it had been printed it was more obvious what I had done wrong. Most of the blocks on the edge were not connected to the frame and it was also clear I had made some of the block to thin. The worst mistake I made though was how I glued the pieces together and was very uneven.