FabSlam Project

For FabSlam this year, our challenge was to build a weather proof/protectant bike helmet. First we started planning, and idea sharing for the helmet. Then started to put our ideas together. One thing we decided on making, that was the main and hardest part of our helmet was the googles. It took many prototypes to finally get the googles to work. Also we put a fabric in between the shell and the padding that would keep the rain out of the helmet. We mostly shared jobs when we needed to so if someone had trouble with the website one of the teammates would help. I mostly worked on the 3d printed parts of the project i did a little work on the website too.

first prototype:                              prototype fabric:

         

final project:

 

Submit a Comment