Final Project

I worked with my friend Carrie for the final project. We used Makey Makey and 3d printing for this project. We are creating a cockatrice using paper mache and used 3d printing for the beak. Our first problem we encountered was the wings. The membrane kept splitting and fraying. Our other problem was using audacity to make my voice sound deeper and inhuman so when we played it it would sound like the cockatrice was saying it. We found a way to do the voice and made the wings out of a different material instead. I like how we used our own creativity to create something for multiple purposes.


This is a picture of what we were aiming to create.

Submit a Comment